Genre: Young Adult, Family
Feature film Directed by Rhiannon Bannenberg
Disney star Debby Ryan makes her Australian film debut in this perfectly-pitched tween feature about surfing, romance and deciding what to do with your life.
Rip Tide premiered at the Sydney Film Festival and was released on 80+ multiplex screens Australia-wide in September 2017. Rip Tide was one of the top 10 grossing Australian films of 2017 and was also trending on Netflix throughout late January and early February 2018.
Starring: Debby Ryan, Naomi Sequeira, Andrew Creer, Genevieve Hegney, Valerie Bader, Aaron Jeffery, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Danielle Carter and Marcus Graham.
- Festival Sinema Australia Indonesia (FSAI) 2018
- Official Selection Sydney Film Festival 2017
- Official Selection CinefestOz Film Festival 2017
- Official Selection Miami Fashion Film Festival 2017
- Official Selection Great Barrier Reef Film Festival 2017
Available on: Netflix, iTunes, Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, DVD